4.15.2009

First Impressions

My computer and I have recently suffered from a long separation. Mat (yes, I named my computer) left me for maintenance that took 2 months. 2 MONTHS! What the hell??? I didn't even know what the problem was by the time I got it back. All I do know if that the problem was apparently wide-spread enough that Windows would have to be reloaded, thus I would not lose my documents but merely lose all of the programs that allow me to access them!

Anyway.

After our reunion, I made a few resolutions.

1: Dust laptop more often. Seriously, the keyboard is a little gross.
2: Do not let the internet take over my life again.
3: Start a blog.

I've tried the blogging thing many a time before and each time ends the same way: neglect. I think the ghosts of past blogs are going to haunt me the eve before I get a new computer or something. That would be creepy and the story for a really bad B-rated movie that Bill Dragon would no doubt show at Movie Night.

So, here is my blog. I'll probably last longer if I get feedback, so comment away. Don't be afraid to call me an idiot or tell me to stop rambling about nonsensical stuff. I do that often. At least you don't live with me. I'm sure my poor roommates would agree if they weren't so rambling and nonsensical themselves.

Later for now.

Rosemary

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just started one too, though I think that it's on the road to death by neglect... http://whereissnowden.blogspot.com/

    Cool!

    ReplyDelete